Create photorealistic videos & images using REVIT+Twinmotion Udemy course is out!

2:59 PM

Hi there!
I just published my Create photorealistic videos & images using REVIT+Twinmotion course on Udemy, and I could really use your help.
My goal is to get 50 students into my course and 10 course reviews by this Friday.
Will you be one of my first 50 students and leave your honest review?

Here is a 50% discount code for you to enroll today: https://www.udemy.com/create-photorealistic-videos-images-using-revit-and-twinmotion/?couponCode=TWIN50

I worked really hard on the class and think you’ll get something out of it. Also, feel free to pass the savings into any worthy friends and post it on social media.

Here is a sample from my course:

Thanks for your continued support!

You Might Also Like

0 comments